[werkflow-user] Warning in current CVS
Alex McLintock
2003-09-02 09:30:26 UTC
Is this worth worrying about? (I am running maven werkflow:blog from the
cvs as of this morning)

2003-09-02 09:27:36,286
WARN org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.jexl.JexlExpression - Caught
exception evaluating: ***@12
368df. Reason: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "includes"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "includes"
at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)

I get a similar warning in maven.log for "excludes" too.

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby.
Apache FOP, Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/