[drools-interest] RE: drools-interest digest, Vol 1 #149 - 1 msg
FanYun
2003-04-24 01:56:27 UTC
Does that mean werkflow will not be supported any more?

Regards

fanyun
Does anyone know when the first build for werkflow will be available? I
really need a workflow engine and since I've liked your rules engine I
would like to check this other product out....
werkflow was funded for a while, which is why it progressed to where
it is. Funding stopped and I got another contract gig, so werkflow
has been pushed to the back burner for a while. If you would like to
see werkflow more of a priority for me, then send me personal email
-bob
bob mcwhirter
2003-04-24 02:03:07 UTC
Post by FanYun
Does that mean werkflow will not be supported any more?
No, no no. It's just an open-source project now that doesn't have a
full-time developer. I'll still develop on it, time allowing, and will
offer whatever level of support is required by paying clients.

The project isn't dead, don't worry. It's just not at the top of
my task stack at the moment.

-bob