[werkflow-user] How to Model an approval process.
Peter Courcoux
2003-11-22 19:35:31 UTC
Hi all,

I would like to model an approval process that goes something like this
:-

A document is submitted for approval.

There are, say 5 persons who can approve the document.

To be successfully approved any 2 of the 5 must approve.

I would like the approvals to run in parallel if possible.

If any person rejects the document before two approvals are received, it
must be amended and resubmitted anew or withdrawn completely.

I believe, from what I have read, that this is one of the more difficult
types of process to model. Is anyone able to show an example of how this
could be done with werkflow or if it is, indeed, possible?

I believe that one way to do this is to support aborting a process. Is
this possible with werkflow?

Any assistance on this will be gratefully received.

Regards,

Peter
--
Peter Courcoux <***@courcoux.biz>