[werkflow-user] petri net from idioms
Massimo Lorenzin
2003-10-09 09:11:09 UTC
Hello, I'm sorry in advance for my bad english.
I'm trying to figure out how a petri net is constructed from an idiom
definition.
I have looked at the file "core-idioms.xml" and the code in
"IdiomDefinition.java" but I don't understand
how the petri net is constructed.
I have the following questions:

1) Have place and transition ids a role in the construction of the petri
net,
in particular id with prefix "component" and "complete"?

2) The Idiom "sequence" has a place with an attribute stash="in",
how is it used this attribute?
There is no transition from the place with id "component:tail" to place
"out", why?

3) How places "in" and "out" are connected between different idioms?
Is an "out" place of an idiom the "in" place of next one?

Thanks in advance

--
Massimo Lorenzin
Software Engineer