[werkflow-user] Tests for BasicPersonality
Brian Topping
2004-01-31 07:58:33 UTC
Plan: Jason asked for some tests so he could go in and clean up. Goal of
100% coverage of the execution of the basic-syntax.xml. Smells like making
sure that the tag libraries have coverage while under the basic-syntax
configuration.

Please chime in if it sounds like I am missing something. If you have
specific objectives or patterns that you think would be helpful to attain the
goal, I'd be grateful to hear them. If you want to help me make sure I know
what I am talking about by asking fundamental questions you aren't sure I
have solid answers for yet, those are much appreciated as well. I'd ideally
like to see this come along within days.

If CVS is going to be the right way to communicate and share ideas on what I
am doing, please get me in there when it's time. I'll send tests via email
until then.

-b